Monday, 1 February 2010

I'm Back!

Just a very brief message to say I haven't fallen off the earth and am still here. I have been away in Australia for 6 weeks, two weeks longer than I expected and I arrived back in London 1 week ago. Due to lack of privacy it was literally impossible to log on to here so it's nice to be back!

The lowest I got to last time was 140 and just before I flew out to Australia I went back up to 145. I've been hovering between 144-146 since I got back, which is shit but I thought I would've gained more weight than that on holiday. I managed to be mostly 'good' without many binges and tended to maintain 143 while I was out there. I've been back only about a week and already gained a few pounds, the weather here is freezing and I need to stop comfort eating and get back in control! It's hard because I have assignments and exams coming up (again) so it's making things worse but anyway that's my short update, I have an essay to write.

Have missed u all and can't wait to update myself again with your blogs

lots of love , Bella xx

4 comments:

  1. Bella!! Welcome back! (:

    I thought you'd left forever so when this entry showed up in my blog feed, it was a lovely surprise.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so jealous that u got to escape this deep freeze for awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, welcome back.
    I think you did awesome, you will regain control in no time, I know it!!!

    Take good care, and good luck with the essay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is me, Jess, just so you know.

    xo

    ReplyDelete