So here I am, back at the beginning of a new weight loss journey. Since I was 16 I have starved, binged, purged and back again many times. It started during high school after an illness which caused me to lose a lot of weight. People started to notice, to comment that I looked "so thin". This had never happened to me in my life! I gained a fair amount of weight during puberty and was always referred to by family members as "curvy" or "womanly" - which I hated! But I never did anything about it until this time when I was 16. I hadn't even tried to lose weight and I had lost around 17 Ibs (7.5 kilograms). I wondered one day, looking in the mirror what would happen if I actually TRIED to lose weight...and the rest is history. Since then not a day has gone by that I haven't thought about my weight and how I look. The only time I'm happy is when I'm starving. I actually haven't binged and purged in a long time now, and even went through a period of 'recovery' where I allowed myself to eat normally and exercise normally...well...it resulted in me becoming a big FAT ASS at 163 Ibs (73.9 kgs)!!. My current weight is 150 Ibs (68 kgs). I'm 177 cm tall which I believe is just shy of 5'10...or 5'9 3/4 to be exact! So, my current BMI is 21.7 which is pretty horrid. For now, my ultimate weight is 127.5 (58kgs) which is a BMI of 18.5 and we'll see how far I can go from there. Hope you'll join me...
Think thin!
xxxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I will totally join you! We're pretty close in stats (I'm a little shorter and weigh a little more). Let's go!
ReplyDeleteYou're stats are really close to mine. (except for the age, which is probably worse for me...)
ReplyDeleteGood luck getting skinny again!