Wednesday, 30 September 2009

Sick

I'm sick at the moment with a bad cold and eating too much. Yesterday I had 900 calories and today I had 1000. SHIT. Anyway its too much I'm screwing up a lot this week! This is the longest time I've gone without a weight loss (2 weeks) and its driving me crazy! I've been exactly the same weight for 2 friggin weeks!

I nearly fainted on the train yesterday and it took 2 granola bars to revive me, then I got home and continued eating :(

October HAS to be a better month! If I can lose 8 Ibs this month which really isn't that difficult then that would be fine with me. 141 by the end of this month. bmi of 20.4.


Anyway I need to go to bed, thank god tomorrow I have the day off!

thanks for everyone's support.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment