Sunday, 15 November 2009

140.0

or 63.5 kg. Not quite in the 130's yet but I guess it's ok. Will post more on my day later tonight, off to Uni now, hope you're all having or had a good day :) xxx

EDIT:-


Thanks Skinny Love and Medica Chaotica for your comments! I hope I'm lower tomorrow too, would be great to see the 130's again, haven't seen them in a long while.

Just a very quick update as I'm absolutely shattered after a very long and tiring day at Uni! Didn't do too badly today I had:

Mushroom soup, 3 apples and a tin of sliced pears (drained).
I also had two skinny creme brulee lattes (small) = its around 650.

I've discovered the lattes are only 92 cals each according to the costa coffee website so I just have one of those if I start to feel tired and hungry.

Hope you're all doing well. I weighed myself this evening and it looks like I will probably maintain 140 tomorrow but will keep my fingers crossed!

p.s. BMI now 20.3 yay hopefully in the 19's soon :)
Lots of Love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. OK? It's great! I think it's probably safe to say you'll be into the 130s by tomorrow :)
    Meh, I wish I could say I'd had a good day, but mock exams are taking over my life for the next two weeks, and that's hardly good. Food-wise though, it's been brilliant. I've had nothing all day and don't plan on having anything later either :D
    Hope you're staying strong girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are really doing great!
    I wish you all the best for the next encounter with the scale...
    :-)

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete