Tuesday, 17 November 2009

140.0

Maintained today, but that's ok. I was bad today though. I didn't binge but I feel immensely guilty as I had just over 1000 calories. I haven't eaten that much in over a week so I'm feeling a bit shit. Today I had:

2 1/2 skinny vanilla lattes
1 green salad with 1 tbsp low fat mayo
1 small chicken breast, peas, carrots, & baby potatoes with some vegetarian gravy
1 handful of dried apricots
1 handful of raisins


Fuck it!

I forgot about the dried fruit so I must've had 1300 cals.

I'm going to bed before I eat anything else! I have just weighed myself and looks certain I'll maintain again but I did eat a shit load today so I deserve it!

Love you all xxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. yuck I hate that overfull feeling. Dried fruit is the worst! I swear it becomes full size 1 to 2 hours after you eat it, just long enough to keep you from being full and to make you feel gross later.

    feel better -

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as you can maintain your current weight:
    Forget about the calories today!

    You are still doing great (I repeat myself...)

    Hang on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont feel too bad! You are stil the same, at least you haven't gained! Plus you didn't go all out and eat a load of rubbish.

    Stay optimistic!
    ~Creative
    x

    ReplyDelete