Saturday, 14 November 2009

140.8

Just another quick weight update - still the same, 140.8/63.9 kg and now have to go out for fucking lunch :( But I will order soup and leave the bread - will update more later. Love you all xxxxxxxxxxxxx

EDIT:- Update:

Thank you so much to the three lovely girls who commented below, I don't feel so strong a lot of the time, so thank you for saying it! Well I had some luck today, the pub we went to was full and the waiting time was 30 mins. My husband was too hungry so we left and went to this cafe where I just had a fruit juice. Then we went for a coffee and I had a small vanilla skinny latte. Then we went to the movies and I had a fruit smoothie. Total by that stage was around 450-500 cals I think. When I got home I had a small fruit salad and a can of tuna. So the total for the day is about 700-750 which isn't very good but I don't feel full and when I got home tonight I only weighed slightly more than this morning so hopefully I am on for a little weight loss tomorrow! After a week of averaging 500-600 per day I have slipped a little bit today but will try and stick to 500 cals tomorrow.

Thanks again for your comments, you are all so supportive and I really think I would've given up long ago if it hadn't been for all your support :)

Lots of love xxxxxxxxxxxxx

8 comments:

  1. Hey,
    you are really doing great!
    I hope you can stick to your soup-plan, I am always in a fight with myself the second I read the menue...
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Medica...if you get to the restaurant and you can actually order the soup and ignore everything else, you're a stronger person than me. ESPECIALLY when I'm with other people. Good luck ignoring bread too - another one of my achilles' heels. I'm sure you'll do great - you've done great so far!!

    xo

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, I wish I was as strong as you :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. You with your amazing liquid-diet might not need it! But the wristband is helping me not eat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like youre doing good, hope you see results soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done! Good luck

    Stay strong!
    ~Creative
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're doing really well! (: I always jinx myself after a few days of keeping my calorie intake low with a huge binge in a vicious one-step-forward, two-steps-back cycle.

    Here's to being in the 130's range soon!x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, 700 may be slightly higher than your usual intake, but one off day once in a while never hurt anybody. As long as you keep strong most of the time, that's the main thing, and I know you can do it!
    Thankyou for your lovely comment on my last post btw, and I agree; without the support and love in this community, I - and I'm sure, some others - might have given up long ago. That's why we're here after all, isn't it? To help and support each other :)
    OK, I better leave it there before I say anything else that sounds like a psychologist :P

    ReplyDelete