Sunday, 1 November 2009

Plateau !

Damn plateau!! grr!! Have been 142.6 for FOUR days! The problem is for the past 4 days I've been eating 650-700 calories per day. Prior to that, for a week and a half, I was maintaining 450-500 calories per day and lost 4lbs. So the extra couple of hundred cals are affecting me. But I'd rather have a few days of 650-700 cals than a few days of binging I guess. Jeez I was hungry today! Desperately wanted to just EAT! But I restrained myself. Yesterday I had about 700 cals. Today so far I've only had 330 cals. Not sure if I'll eat anything else - I'll certainly try not to but I think I might need an apple as it's still a good 4 hours before I go to bed.

On a good note, I managed to get through Halloween without eating ANY junk food/candy/sweets/anything! So very happy about that.

Was meant to be 142.0 by the 30th but still haven't made it and I have to be 140 by November 6th which is on Friday!!

Hope everyone is doing really well and thanks for all your supportive comments :)

Bella xx

3 comments:

  1. try drinking a bit of cranberry juice. I drank a whole jug, and lost 4 lbs in one day. It helps break the plateau, but dont do this all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done for not eating any sweets! dont be too hard on yourself, i find that green tea stops me feeling hungry!
    good luck
    ~Creative
    x

    ReplyDelete