Friday, 30 October 2009

142.6

Same weight as yesterday - bit of a disappointment as according to my 'goal chart' (below) I needed to be 142.04 today but hopefully I can get there tomorrow. Next goal is 140 lbs by 6th November.

Does anyone know how I can put my goal chart down the side of my blog? I'm terrible with formatting blogs!

So far today had one cup of black coffee with 2 tsp of sugar. Not sure what I'm going to eat today - probably just some soup. - hope you're all having a great day :)


16th October -146.19 - check!
23rd October - 144.00 - check!
30th October - 142.04
6th November - 140.00
13th November - 137.99
20th November - 136.00
27th November - 134.04
4th December - 132.10
11th December - 130.18
18th December - 128.29
25th December - 126.43

3 comments:

  1. don't be dissapointed! weight loss is weight loss! you actually just made my day a bit easier. thank you. :) my 3/4 of the way goal is about 120. and my ultimate is... skinny. Support me? I'm doing it in a weird way.
    And I AM in fact having a great day. SNOWED IN!!! (aka no school). You have a great day as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you click on 'layout' and then 'add a gadget' and select 'text' you can add your goal chart to the side of your blog.

    Don't worry about not being exactly on target, you'll get there. Just stay focused :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    My goal Bmi is the same as yours 18.5.
    it is great that you have lost so much from August. you are a true inspiration to me.
    and i love reading your blog.

    Make your dreams happen...

    ReplyDelete