Sunday, 11 October 2009

Tired

Another mediocre day. I had marginally under 1000 calories and did no exercise. I wanted it to be a food free day but I just could not get any homework done. I had zero concentration and so I ate. Of course once I started I kept eating. I had 2 cans of chicken soup, 3 apples, 2 oatmeal cookies and about 10 rice cakes with honey. Rice cakes are only 25 cals each but when you eat a whole packet and add honey it's a disaster. So, I will NOT be buying anymore rice cakes. I have now had to eliminate 3 major things from my house: bread, cereal (including cereal bars) and rice cakes. They are all BAD news and make me binge.

I completely lost it today when I saw I weighed 148.8 lbs - I started crying and hitting my thighs and carrying on about how fat I was. My husband calmed me down and assured me I'm not fat but of course I didn't believe it. He said I don't need to lose any more weight but of course I do. He's been very good - keeping my trigger foods out of the house, but I don't want to worry him so I need to keep my outbursts under control.

I feel so out of control. 2 liquid days last wed and thurs and NO weight loss this time. I need to get back on track and fast on wed and thurs this week.

I'm off to bed before I eat anything else!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. I think the change of seasons is messing us all up! I swear, I have been cutting out nearly everything and that which I do eat that contains fat and calories, I purge yet STILL I feel no thinner. Fatter if anything. All my porridge diet has done is seriously constipate me (NICE!) so I'm fat AND bloated, happy days. Have a question (sorry if this makes you uncomfortable, it is a little personal) but what are the best laxatives in Australia? I miss Dulcolax! Those powerful ones in the UK that make you feel like you have literally evacuated everything in your digestive system. But I don't know if you can get them here or if they go under another name? Need to empty myself out and start again! Stay strong chica, it'll come good soon. You're as impatient as me - results NOW.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete