Friday, 23 October 2009

Phew

Feeling a bit better today - after a shaky day yesterday I thought the second day of my period was bound to be worse, but, oddly, it was fine!

I had my usual black coffee with sugar in the morning, and instead of eating lunch at Uni I went out for a walk, didn't sit with my friends - told them I was off out to buy cigarettes, and I just walked around and didn't return to the cafeteria - just went straight to my next class.

So when I got home I was feeling that 'high' of not eating all day (haven't felt that in SUCH a long time that it's embarrassing!) - anyway I had a can of chicken noodle soup (124 calories) and stopped there. Had a diet coke, went and lay down in bed as I was exhausted from a long day. Got up about an hour later and watched a movie. Started to feel hungry and so I allowed myself 2 small apples (50 cal each) - and now I feel ok !? I'm going to bed having only consumed 224 cals plus the sugar in my coffee - thank GOD! Here's hoping I'm OUT of binge mode!!

Probably wont weigh again til Sunday as I always carry excess fluid during my period and if I see I've gained a few pounds I will most likely give up and binge!

Hope you're all doing great:) - and if you are in binge mode - don't worry , it DOES end - it's harder but give yourself a good 3 or 4 days (of controlled eating) to recover - you'll get there
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Or...eight in my case. But that sounds about right, you have to multiply mine by two because of the two period thing. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want binge mode to end now! But thanks for the reminder that it does end. I've just got to be strong for a few days until these damn cravings subside.

    You are doing great by the way!

    xox

    ReplyDelete