Wooo! Now 144.6 or 65.6 kilograms. Very happy about that. I was meant to fast yesterday with the lovely Strawberry Shortcake but I was bad and had 2 starbucks coffees, a bowl of tomato soup and some watermelon. Total: 432 calories. But my calorie intake has dramatically dropped over the past week. I used to eat an average of 1000 calories a day. 700 was a good day. Now 500 seems average, and 700 is really bad! I feel excited about this.
I think another thing I have learned about my body is that if I only consume caffeine - coffee and diet coke - I lose weight faster. It's just water loss, but it's a loss. As caffeine works as a diuretic, I pee twice as much as normal. I must've peed about 12 times yesterday (sorry if that's TMI)! But I lost 2lbs overnight so it must be helping? I think starbucks and diet coke are the two best inventions in the world :)
Not eaten yet today but about to have a coffee and a cigarette. I do still put some sugar is my black coffee, I know its bad but it's my cheat.
Also, my BMI is out of the 21's!! Well only just - it's now 20.9 but it's an accomplishment!!
Now I have to go and write three papers for University :( I find it impossible to concentrate and do homework when I'm not eating much, I've been procrastinating for about 2 weeks! So I must knuckle down and study hard today!
If you want to join Strawberry Shortcake's weight loss competition, the first weigh in is on Halloween - looking forward to it!!
Love you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congratulations! It's great to hear you're doing so well!
ReplyDeleteGood luck in the competition, I'm still considering it myself :)
♥
I've neglected schoolwork for quite some time too! I felt so awful after all the binging (which won't happen again soon I hope) that I thought: screw this I'm not in the mood to study.
ReplyDeletePositivity positivity (:
i learned in massage school that ur brain burns tons and tons of carbs while ur studying or doing homework, which is y headaches occur, cuz ur brain needs carbs. so i usually cut up an apple into a billion pieces and snack on that while doing homework
ReplyDelete