Tuesday, 27 October 2009

144.0

One more pound to go and I will have lost 20 Ibs since August! It's weird because I still feel almost as fat as 20 Ibs ago. Interesting how the more weight you lose the more things you find wrong with your body! But it just makes me realise I still have a long way to go and I need to keep going. I don't even start to look good til my BMI is in the 19's. It's now 20.8 so I have a little way to go.

Yesterday I ate:

2 large apples: 150 cals
Tomato soup: 240 cals
1 can of pears: 90 cals

Total: 480 cals

Stay strong everyone!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. GREAT JOB! congrats honey, i know the feeling of losing weight and still feeling fat but dont let that discourage you youre doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job!
    I definitely feel where you're coming from, here. When I was at my HW, I felt almost comfortable, except when I finally thought 'ENOUGH!'. But now that I've lost 35lbs, I just keep thinking "Fatfatfatfatchangethischangethat"
    I think it's because dieting makes you more concious of yourself and how you look, but when you're fat, all you're consious of is "When's dinner?" XD

    ReplyDelete