Struggled a bit today - got my period (damn) and I always hold extra weight during that time, as we all probably do! I haven't weighed myself today, I just can't face the scales until I feel a bit lighter!
I had 780 calories today - not as good as the last two days, but I'm feeling hungry again and that's usually a sign that I'm losing weight! I am back at uni tomorrow but that's ok, I usually have a low calorie lunch and am too busy all day to be hungry - it's when I get home feeling hungry that problems start!
Will probably weigh myself again on Saturday or Sunday.
Thanks to you girls for your supportive comments, I really couldn't do this without your love and support :) Thank god I found this place
bella xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

DAMN PERIODS!! lol
ReplyDeleteThank you for your encouragement too!
ReplyDeleteI always feel bloated when my period comes. Bloody water retention! ):
ReplyDeleteI face the same problem; by the time I get home it's usually at least 9pm so I tend to overeat (after hardly eating the whole day) and then I have to force myself to stay awake for the next 4 hours at least so the food doesn't get converted straight to fat, apparently. It's hell on my eyebags though.