Saturday, 3 October 2009

Fast

Hi 'In this Skin' and 'CA' - thanks for your comments! This is just a quickie to say that this weekend I am doing a 48 hour liquid fast. I'm going to be drinking cranberry juice, grapefruit juice and water only. I would like to eliminate the juice but I need something in me as after a week of bingeing my appetite is still raging and I don't feel completely in control. I'm not sure what calorie limit to set for the juices - do any of you usually set a limit?? I don't want to drink 2000 calories!

I'm not sure of the time differences as I'm obviously in England but right now it's 1pm and I haven't had anything to drink (or eat, obviously) - so I'm going out to buy the juice now. I'm now 151.0 (68.5 kg) whereas yesterday I was 150.5 so I'm panicking big time!

'In this Skin' - I also don't look lovely and slim with a BMI of 20, I know exactly what you mean! Being taller than average makes me feel 'bigger' and my legs are still enormous at a bmi of 20 (hell I'm a bmi of 21 now! i'm massive) - so I know exactly where you're coming from!!

Will post again tonight to let you know how day 1 of the fast went.

Thanks for ur support, love you girls xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment