Wednesday, 21 October 2009
Binge mode
I have been in full 'binge mode' lately - I haven't properly restricted for a reasonable length of time, in about 2 and a half weeks! I have 3 or 4 bad, binge days, then one good day, then 3 binge days - it used to be the other way round and I'm gaining a tonne of weight *sighs*. On Tuesday I felt too fat to go to Uni , so I stayed home and tried to regain some self-control. Going ok so far. Yesterday I had 550 calories and today 480 calories. Trying to stick to 500-550 calories for as long as I possibly can. I leave for Australia in mid December- so I'm seeing my entire family for christmas and will be catching up with old school friends - which is ultimately why I HAVE to be THIN! The 'deadline' is getting close - I have about 7 weeks. xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

when you've been binging for a longer period of time, it might help you to "ease" back into restricting. like give yourself a 1000 calorie allowance one day, 900 the next, etc etc
ReplyDeletethough it sounds like you're doing spectacular on your own! keep up the amazing work!
good luck! you can do it hun. usually its easier for me to drop weight quickly when i get super motivated after being in binge mode. you can do it!
ReplyDeleteSounds exactly like me. I went to my first class this morning and was just pissed about everything including how fat I felt, so I left.
ReplyDelete