Wednesday, 7 October 2009

Post #2

2nd post of the day -

Thanks for the comment 'weighting2escape' - I loved your little saying "when in doubt, leave food out" - it's so true. If I had decided to eat, the choice of what to eat would've been too much to cope with and I probably would've ended up overeating or bingeing and feeling worse!

So I decided stick to liquids today.

I had:

2 x 70 calorie instant soups = 140 calories
2 x 90 calorie instant soups = 180 calories
375 ml of cranberry juice = 203 calories
750 ml of water = zero calories

TOTAL = 523 calories.

Feeling good about today. Not sure whether to have another liquid day tomorrow or eat a little bit of food. I'm scared of losing control!

Not expecting to lose weight tomorrow due to the amount of liquid I've had but hopefully will have a weight loss in a couple of days.

Hope everyone is doing well and getting thin!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. I've been away a week an so much has happened! I'm so glad the fast helped, I have STILL got to weigh myself but I just don't want to! PLus, I'd have to do it at work and all the personal trainers would be there. I am indeed in Oz, have joined the ranks of half of the UK it seems and moved out here for a year or 2. Am absolutely dreading putting my bikini on, luckily I'm far south so as yet the sun has not got hot enough to force me to bare any flesh.

    I feel bad for you on the bulimia front. I have tried so hard to be good and just STOP EATING but it seems once Mia has you she is reluctant to give you up and I am now purging on a regular basis, often several times a day. Not good :( But I suppose I must think positive and try to break it again. It's strange, having dealt with this (as you have) for any years and doing it the old fashioned way of not tell anyone and struggling through on my own, it is actually addictive and such a relief to blog what's going on in my little messed up mind. Thank you for the support you've shown me, I hope I can reciprocate and help you to. It's so much better to know you're not alone.

    Have a happy, calorie free day

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. But it's still "EATING disorder not otherwise specified." That means an eating disorder. But I eat. I just take medicine and get excited when I lose weight. It's like I have a brain disorder, rather, y'know? My doctors all diagnose me, clinically, as EDNOS, yes. But I'm just saying, I don't know...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thank you, anabella, for your comment! You make me feel worlds better to see that! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete