So I have until October 16th to get to 146.1 and I'm almost there. About time, some success! Was so relieved to see I was 146.5 this morning - or 66.5 kilos.
'In This Skin ' - Thanks for your comment - I agree that everyone had a hard week - like the vibe across the Ana World isn't so happy right now!
Last week was pretty rubbish but on the whole I've not had a good month - I keep losing then gaining then maintaining. My weight crept back up to 149 on Sunday. I couldn't STOP eating carbs!
So since Sunday evening I have only been eating high protein meals. The only carb exception is apples (maximum of 2 apples per day) and my 'cheat' - black coffee with 2 sugars once a day in the morning. And since limiting carbs and filling up on protein I've dropped 2.5 lbs in 3 days so I'm happy.
Monday:
Breakfast: Black coffee 2 sugars
Lunch: Cup of Chicken Soup and 1 apple
Dinner: 2 small skinless chicken breasts fried in a little low cal cooking spray and mustard and 1 large can of tuna in low fat mayonnaise.
Tuesday:
Breakfast: Black coffee 2 sugars
Lunch: Mushroom soup and 1 apple
Dinner: Chicken and onion omelette: - 3 eggs, half an onion and 1 small skinless chicken breast with low cal cooking spray, 1 Cup of chicken soup, and 1 apple.
Today:
Breakfast: 2 apples
Lunch: 2 cups of chicken soup
(Not yet had dinner)
- I'm not worrying too much about the calories just so long as it's around 800 calories or less. But I don't need to eat so much if it's protein. Also, I'm ensuring what I have is relatively low fat but I'm not concerned about the fat in the eggs or low fat mayo - I'm losing weight so that's the main thing!
Hope you're all doing really well :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thanks, girl! We can do it!! We'll STAY strong together!
ReplyDeleteYou're doing great! I might have to steal the high-protein idea.
ReplyDeletexoxo
i love your plan! it seems so great and if you say it's filling you up then i just might have to steal it from you haha! keep up the amazing work!
ReplyDeleteSmart idea! I might just copy that diet... it sounds like a good plan.
ReplyDeletecarbs are definitely my enemy. ugh. especailly just bread and butter. i really really hope you reach your goal for tomorrow. and good idea on keeping it under 800 cals. im gona try that today. good luck!
ReplyDelete