Thursday, 15 October 2009

147

I'm SO mad at myself! I've gained half a pound - Now I certainly will NOT be 146 by the 16th (tomorrow!). I had the worst kind of carbs - cookies. Was having morning coffee with some friends and of course I had to eat some didn't I?? It's NEVER ok to cheat girls! Feeling good about your weight loss is NO reason to think "a few cookies/pastries/whatever wont hurt"!! I wanted to appear normal - they noticed I'd lost weight which of course was great and I suppose they now think I look thinner AND eat cookies which I guess is good for the non-eating disordered image I'm trying to portray but SHIT for my weight loss! See how many excuses I make for binging?

MUST get back on track tomorrow. Please let this one day binge not have much of an impact!

xx

5 comments:

  1. Awww. Just some more exercise, and you'll burn those calories right off.

    Stay strong, love. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude...I am soooo with you. Except a pound behind...But we can get to 139! And beyond!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm huge today, I swear I'm going up. Am going to go to work on Monday early and weigh myself before anyone else gets there. Wish me luck....

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your suggestions for laxatives, it was something I didn't want to get into again but oops! Too late now. I got some called Laxettes which do contain senna but seem to be much more powerful then Senacot thank god! Be careful if you use Dulcolax, they are the ind you take when you go to bed, wake up in the middle of the night in agony, crawl to the bathroom, and sit there for an hour crying. Then when you wake up you feel wonderful! Bad pain/good pain! Hope you're smiling xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. you can do it i know you can! damn cookies!

    ReplyDelete